Sunday, October 12, 2003


Oh weather....

"Raindrops keeps falling on my head!I've got a ..."Hm...I used to sing this song alot in sec. sch each time it rains!Samantha can vote for it!Always asking me to shut up.Dun you like rain?One moment..I like rain.Its beautiful....the water...trickling down on my face...washing the dirty roads...cool weather...the sound of the cars on the road..its different when the road is dry.I feel peaceful...calm.But the only time I hate rain is when after being in the rain(drizzling) for a short time..you fall sick!Then I'll start complaining how much I hated rain cause I've got a major headache!REally!But thats just me.How about you??

I love lightning!They beautiful,captivating,expressive...the electric streaks in the sky.To me...it explains the anger of the day!I dunno why...the louder the thunder...the more lightning..I think that god is angry.Hm...weird huh?Still...I like.CAuse after rain,lightning and thunders...comes shine!

Man...I love shine..esp after the rain!You get to see RAINBOW!!Oh...I love rainbow.SEldom you get to see one in Singapore...you need a huge field and space to see it!Oh man...I remember not too long ago...it was raining lightly and it stopped.I was in the bus,on my way to sch.I saw a rainbow...and I was like.."Oh god!Rainbow!!May,look...a rainbow!"I remember feeling enlighten for a moment...for a brief moment.Such a beautiful moment...and coolest part was...my bus went under the rainbow("Cool...we're going under the rainbow!hehe")...as the bus drove further...and so was the rainbow!Ah...rainbow!How much I miss seeing a rainbow...appreciating the weather...life and the simple facts of it.

I thought...I've never appreciated rain before...rainbow,clouds.Why?I was too busy...to take a moment..and look up...into the blue sky and appreciate it.The simplicity of it....ah well....

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 5:26 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment