Wednesday, October 29, 2003


Kinda stone

I feel so restless....and sleepy.Haven been sleeping much.Been watching TV even when I should be studying.I'm hopeless man.I dunno wats got into me.I dun have the motivation to study early but when I'm down to last minute studying...I regretted...cause I realised that..had I started a little earlier...I'll probably won't be filling my brains with so many things at one go and will have sufficient slp.Now 2 papers down...I see supplementary paper on my way(I have no faith) and 2 more papers to go...both mathematic...gotta do with numbers.Ah...my kind of subject....hehe...numbers=$$$$$$.Hehe....I am so stoned rite now...everything seems blur.Sigh...Anyway...how have you all been?Sorry if I've haven been calling, chilling...been hyperactive...bitching and have taken any of you for granted(in any case)...my apologise!!Really....


inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 1:40 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment