Wednesday, October 29, 2003


K-poh people to read!

People out there....especially the k-poh ones...hehe...if you're wondering wats my plans are for the term break...here it is.By now...you all should know that holiday for Hera= M.I.A=Seclusion=Being Lazy=Getting herself FAt!!!LOL!!Okay...seriously....

First...I gotta get my exams over and done with!!
1)Exams end 8 Nov. (Pre-Seclusion time...leave me alone till end of exams)
2)I'll be free throughout the rest of the next 2-3 weeks.(CAll me...but dun tempt me to go clubbing!!No no!!I cannot...hehe...ah well...we'll see!)
3)Away on a holiday frm 29 Nov till 10 Dec.Going ard Thailand.Woohoo...(You peeps can stay home or out and rot in the Singapore sun!!haha)
4)Once I'm back...back to the old rituals!
5)Eat slp slack gym eat slp tv eat slp clubbing eat slp tv driving prac eat slp gym eat tv slp!(Can life be any better than this???)
So you should know wat to do...to break my cycle of rituals!!

So yeah...as you can see...I'll be free before and after my HOLI!!Wee...I love saying that...my HOLI!!!hehe...So anyway,I was thinking to have a class bbq reunion for both my secondary sch mates and my poly mates!Yeap....I dun mind being the organizer...but I need help.Any volunteers????ZAck...I know you're helping me already....poly frens so helpful!!Yeah!!...To the rest of my sec friends...pls pls...anyone help me out!!Dun be selfish lei....I only have 2 hands,1 brain,pair of legs...and a heart that has been so so patient with you people!Pls...Someone...enlighten me!!

6)I WANNA TO FIND PEACE,WISDOM AND HAPPINESS!I WANNA BE THE ONE...THE ENLIGHTEN ONE!

So yeah...thats my plans for the holiday.So yeah...you guys won't be expecting me to be in Seclusion again like the last time.This time...I'll be ard!!hehe...and be the joy in everyone's life!!WoohOO!!

Ciao!!!Muack muack Muack

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 2:00 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment