Thursday, October 09, 2003


Just another day where I have nothing much to say...

It's been quite sometime since I last blog.Hm...what the hell does blog means anyway??(Wondering)Anyway...all is good.How have you been?Good?Fine?Great?Bad?Fucked up?hehe

My exams are just round the corner and I've yet to open up my books and start studying!I hate exams period...its the period when the most fun starts!Argh...its annoying!Happened last year and now this year!!ARgh!ARgh!Argh!Ah well...thats life.Its never fair.Anyway,just to keep you people updated,my driving is goin pretty well.I can't wait to finish all the lessons and book for my TP.I was reading a friend's blog and her TP was screwed up.I dunno why...but I stated LOL!!I swear...I think its hilarious that she failed!!Haha...means that its giving me a chance to move ahead faster and get my licence first!haha..Oh well girl,if you're reading my blog,I'm so sorry that you failed your TP.And all the best for your next TP aite!keke

I'm gonna pass first.I'm gonna pass first!!...okay Hera..you can shut up now for once!!Muakakaka

So yeah....I'm gonna head to the gym rite later.Yeah gym...nothing much to do anyway.Short of cash damn it!!Hm...should I find a job?Should I?Should I not?I dunno know....Hm...maybe another of my "SECLUSION" holiday again!!Wat do you think?Should I disappear for a while...let everything pass thru...fading slowly...just like the winds...blowing the cloud futher and further away?I wanna go on a holiday.But I can't!!Cause my mom is gonna pay for my last few lesson of driving!!So yeah...either driving or holiday.Hm...I take driving!!After that...I can go out anywhere I want.Disappear as and when I like.Go clubbing...give my car keys to the valet...how cool is that!!Its PHAT man!!Bring my friends for a ride...return their favour.Go to school...drive in like some rich biatch....happily parking the car....go for class...then drive out!Waving farewell to all those people at the bus stop!!Buh bye!!!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 12:50 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment