Sunday, October 12, 2003


It's a 'V'!!

K...I'll make this a brief passing moment thought or watever you call it.Anyway..this happened sometime ago.I was at Retro...chilling with my mate,Martin when he said, "Hey...look up!!"...in the sky...man it was such a rare sight for me..for anyone in Singapore.How often do you get to see it?Not that often...I was fortunate.I felt lucky...happy!Up in the sky..I saw a letter 'V' formed by groups of birds..I'm not sure if it was ducks,geese or doves...but I know for sure that it was white!And it wasin the evening!I saw a 'V' in the sky.!!Hm...does that forms a victory??I dunno...I felt lucky...happy...I thought...man...I'm luck!haha..

so yeah...thats my 'V' story for you!

So tell me...have any of you seen it?

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 5:51 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment