Friday, October 10, 2003


I'm bored...so bored....very bored....friendster's down.Sigh....noone has updated their blog yet...so I decided to update mine.So yeah...I was chatting with my friend Gian just now...someow...we started our conversation of starting a biz together.Yep...a huge biz...where we can get lots and loads of money!!haha.Yeah...so he's another of my potential biz partner...in like 10 yrs time!!haha.So anyway...I've decided not to go out today...cause I'm so bloody broke!!ARgh...its annoying and also my exams are coming.I hate it to the max!Sigh...when am I goin to make my first million huh?

Somebody please donate to me some of your savings!!Or...put my name in your will...for like 10 grand!!haha...I wish....who would be so nice ...hm....let me think!

Hm...I'll be back!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 5:45 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment