Friday, September 12, 2003


Venting my anger...

Argh!!!I so wanna go out tonight!!But i can't!!Argh!!Argh!!!Argh!!!My parents are out of town...so the more I must enjoy rite...but NO....I have to stay over at my grands place!!Oh bloody!!Why?Wat happened to the good old days...where I had my much needed freedom when I was young?Shouldn't it be...the older you get..the more freedom you have?World is upside down man!You know what...at this moment..I so wished I came out
a boy!They get to stay up late...while we girls must come home early and be...'girls'. Stop stereotyping!!I'm pretty much an independent person...my parents are out of town all the time and I can take care of myself...but this time...no...they thought I need to be dependent on my granny!!Wats up with that?Oh well...nothing much for me to do...but to vent my anger on my dear bloggy!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 11:33 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment