Saturday, September 20, 2003


Tea Makes me Pee...Part 2

First of all...before you guys read this entry...read "Tea makes me Pee" first.So yeah...wanna know wat happened next?What I saw?haha...Curious rite?hehe..Okay..enuff of the suspense. Here goes:

Scenario: "Hanis..i swear..i can't hold it!""I don't care!!"I scrambled my way thru the narrow path way and headed to..."I'm going to the boys toilet!"--Yup...I went to the boys toilet..now now...on my way in..I laughed really loud to let the boys know that we're coming in..but NO....the 3 kukus' were happily peeing and laughing!Where did they pee?The standing urinal..yup...lOl lOl lOl...standing next to each other..Barry John Tan and John...I think its in that sequence..it went real fast. When they saw us...they were like.."OI!!!Wat the fuck are you guys doin?""Wat the fuck!""Wat the fuck!"...yup practically...thats all they could say.LOL!In the meantime...while peeing...hehe..I kept apologising to them...telling them that the ladies were closed and that we had no choice!We really needed to pee!!Oh yes...I went to the cubicle to pee okay..not the standing one!!haha

So yeah...I know I've intruded into the 'man's' world..but hey...we all did share a SWEET peeing MOMENT together!!!LOL!!That rarely happens!!haha..I'm not proud of myself but hey...its an experience I'll never forget!haha...So I guess the lesson to be learnt is....uhm..."Dun drink too much tea?"

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 4:53 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment