Thursday, September 18, 2003


Tea makes me pee....

Remember I told you guys that I was meeting my sec. sch mates?Yup...I did...note...They came 2 hours late!!haha...supposed to meet at 9.30pm..but came later...thats besides the point.Why the title..."tea makes me pee"?Okay...heres the story.After meeting up with my friends...another grp of their friends were waitin for us at Arab street..Al Majlis...for shesha. So yeah...I had to go back to Arab St. again. I was already there earlier...so anyway...after my bunch of indecisive friends made a final decision on the movie time we were supposed to watch..we headed down to Plaza Singapura to catch the 1.30am show...Hollywood Homicide.We had drinks and dinner there. I was in the car with 4 of my friends.John...John Tan,Barry and Hanis.Out of the blue..all five of us had the urged to pee...I mean we all did when we left Al Majlis...but theres only one bloody toilet and it was occupied.Its senseless if all of us waited rite. So yeah...in the car,I said.."Hey..I really need to pee man!John..can drive faster?"Then my friend Hanis said..."Yeah..me too!"then another "Me too!"and another "Me tooooo!!" and finally..finally John said.."Shut up la!!Me too!!"hahah...so yeah...on our way..we were all practically complaining and grumbling abt how much longer we can all hold our bladder!hehe...

Upon reaching PS...our first thought was.."Quick..find toilet!!"I swear...I really can't hold it anymore.Man..the look on Hanis's face was like...haha..face of..."Where the fuck is the toilet?I fucking need to pee!!"haha...so yeah..my friend BArry can even made a joke on our long way to PS building..."Eh Hera...how come you never walk like this?" Walk like wat you might ask...now..imagine...you need to pee badly...so your legs were practically close together...you know la...so yeah...I said.."I can hold my bladder well..thank you!!"hehe...Finally...when we got to the building...all of us walked really fast!!Scrambling through the small walking space(building under construction)...I tell you..its pretty scary cause nearby at the parking lot was Banglas!!haha

I knew the guys were up to no good...they walked real fast....and then they made a rite turn..then...."BOO!!!"..."Argh!!"..bloody John still had the cheek to scare me...thank god i wasn't that scared or I would have PEE'D in my pants...so yeah..I continue following the guys...I had no idea where I was...and finally those bastards found the gents!!haha

I'm like...shit!!You guys found yours...shit...I need to pee!!So we left the gents and continued our way further into the building and ended up at the lift looby. Only to realise that there wasn't any ladies ard. I'm like.."Shit Hanis!!Where's the fucking toilet!!I need to pee!"I swear...by this time..I really really cannot hold on anymore..can you imagine holding on for like almost 20min??Then..a great idea came........LOL

Scenario: "Hanis..i swear..i can't hold it!""I don't care!!""Am....***!!!hehehe...and guess wat i saw?Wanna know wat happened??hehe....tune in the next time i log in..cause I really gotta go...sorry man!!just be patient...

~to be continued~

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 9:25 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment