Wednesday, September 24, 2003


Money....

Life is hard. The world is messed up.Full of corruptions,lies,unscrupulous people...its a fucked up world.Everything is money.Money is time.Time is money.Bloody hell,money is just a piece of paper.Just a value printed on it...a worthless value...not in general. Then again,without money...what will become of us?No food,no fun,no priviledges...NOTHING at all. It's sad to know that money runs the economy,the country...the WORLD. It runs us...our LIVES. Everywhere..its just all about money,money...and more money.I'm sick of it!!I'm broke...means not enough money...and that means...pocket tight..means no fun!
Each day,as I greet the sun good morning,I wonder..."When am I going to get rich?,"When am I going to earn enuff?","Lead an easy life." and many unanswered questions...which of course seems unevitable to be answered.Its contradicting isn't it?Money runs our world...its fucked up when you don't have the dough,you hate it.Then again...you start to hope...to wonder..."I want my money!!" comes into mind. The truth is right in front of you...you'll lead a better life and an easy life...you get anything...everthing you want ...but what do you need?Not love but MONEY.

Will this world ever run without money behind every reasons?
*In Deep Thought*

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 1:09 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment