Wednesday, September 24, 2003


Forgetfulness

I can't remember names...terrible at it. I think age is catching up with me faster than it should. But thats not important. I forgot how much I treasure my family. The days we spent together at the beach.Driving to Killiney Kopitiam every Sunday morning to have breakfast.And my friends also.The days we spent together...enjoying each others company.Slacking together for hours..sometimes a moment of silence cause there's nothing to talk about.We laughed and cried and share each other's troubles.I forgot hardship.I always wanted to find an easy way out of things.Running away from all my troubles and at times not facing them. I forgot love.I forgot that I should be contented with life.Be happy with what I have.Be happy for others and not look down on them. I forgot how important it is to appreciate the simplest things in life and not take it for granted.I tend to forget alot of things....hence I became selfish,unappreciative...etc...of everything around me. Sigh....But there's one thing I'll try not to forget. Not to be forgetful!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 1:50 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment