Saturday, September 20, 2003


Another Sleepy Day for me....

I went to gym yesterday...yes!Finally...I know...haven been going for like 2 weeks.I'm bloody wasting my monthly membership money. And so ...yesterday I decided to make my money worth and headed down to my gym at Raffles Place.Honestly..I was dragging my big ass there!As usual...I did brisk walking first..then a 3.5km jog...sigh...on the cross trainer..blah blah blah...got knows wat other machines thats in there!!So anyway..I reached the place at 4.30pm and left the place at 7pm.Wat the hell did I do that took me 2.5 hours?I did my usual 3.5km jog...20min on the cross trainer..but somehow...when I was on the cross trainer..I had the motivation to go on and on..did more workout on the other equipments.I mean normally...a workout on a machine would prolly be 15min..but no..yesterday was like 20-30min per machine. God knows wat the motivation or urge to continue was...seriously..i could continue...but seeing the peak traffic of obnoxious,bitches...wannabe babe came crawling in like dead insects..I decided that its time for me to take my most deserving reward after a great workout...a 15 min steam bath and a long long sauna!!hehe...I tell you..thats the part I enjoy most when going to the gym!!So yeah..I had a great time...but today...I paid a price for it...my Muscles are aching!!And so tired..I couldn't wake up for my 9am class...I had to go for class...I can't afford to miss any classes at all...so in the end...I drag my sleepy heavy arse to sch and reached sch at 10am. I swear..I thought I was late...but no...Melvin my friend came in at 10.30am...and last but not least..Jordon...who broke the record...10.45am!!Bloody hell...bugger only attended lesson for 15mins!!!Fuck you Jordon!!hehe..so yup...pretty much thats wat has been happening since yesterday and today...sigh...MUSCLE PAIN!!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 5:18 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment