Saturday, September 13, 2003


~Another boring day~

I'm so bored!!!Nothing much to do at my granny's house...seriously...I've been in the room now for almost half a day now on the net!!I think I'll go crazy if the computer wasn't working. I seem oblivious with things in the house rite now.I'm suppose to do my report but I'm so not in the mood...I hate doing last minute project...today's weather makes you sleepy!Dunyou think?Oh...i realised that there are people who have been reading my blog...would appreciate if you guys drop a message on my tag board...it is redundant!So yeah...make use of it.Man...time passes by real slow today.I just can't wait to go out later...I'm going to Arab Street later to chill out with my friends.Oh...you guys should check out this cafe rite behind Arab Street...its called Retro Musiq and Jamming Cafe. Its so quiet...peaceful...you can just chill for a real long time...and there's no vehicles passing by...and they play great music!!Honest!!Man...I'll be meeting my sec. sch mates over there..and I'm super excited...gosh the 2 cuties!!haha...

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 5:27 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment