Wednesday, July 09, 2003


Seclusion

"Why have you gone into seclusion?"Yeah,some of you might ask...well,looking back on the first half of this semester,I realised that I've neglected some important people in my life.I've been too busy seeking some fun with my friends and doing other stuffs.I guess at that point of time,I have the propensity to believe that life is an emergency.As though all the fun I'm having ,I won't be able to have some 'fun' anymore.I guess it be difficult to justify my neurotic behaviour .

Everything seems so chaotic...so messed up and everyone seems to be pissing me off..even the little things!Well,we live in a messed up, chaotic but yet full of beautiful people in this world.And so...I decide to embark on my journey to seclusion...just away from the daily hectic routine,people ard me....in simple term,"The real world".

Now,you may think that seclusion is boring.Well its not!I allowed myself to be bored...I didn't have to think what is the next task I have to do,who I have to please....just being relax!A friend of mine asked,"What do you do during seclusion?"Well,NOTHING!You see,the beauty of doing nothing is that it teaches you to clear your mind and relax.It allows your mind the freedom to "not know" for a brief period of time.I chose seclusion because I wanted to be in complete solitude...truth is,there is something rejuvenating and peaceful about being alone.Having some time to reflect,do the things you simply missed doing and simply enjoy the quiet.I guess a little quiet time to yourself,virtually everyday is a vital part of life.At least for me...spending time alone helped me to balance the noise and confusion that infiltrate much of my day...or should I say...many many of my days.It kinda slows me down...thinking life isn't an emergency and helps me feel centered and grateful for everything.And the good part is....I've learnt to cherish those ard me.

Now now...I may sound weird to some of you but this is just me.I do this all the time,especially during my holidays!So yeah...my idea of a holiday is SOLITUDE...haha

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 3:00 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment