Friday, July 11, 2003


Moods

I was out with my girlfriend just chilling...catching up with things.Sadly, she wasn't really in a good mood when I met her. And believe me..nobody can stand it when one is in a bad mood. They tend to take things personally and misinterpret everthing around them. As they impute malignant motive into our motives. In the end, they're the ones who is creating our bad moods as well...which of course was undeserving and unneccessary. So in order not to get "pissed" by her,I said "Shut up!Your mood is running you!" Now now...I know its kinda rude but I really can't stand people who thinks their life is so fucked up when the truth is, it isn't. They're just making a big ballyhoo out of it!

Let's look it this way: When you are in a good mood,life looks great. You have good perspective, common sense and wisdom. In good moods, things don't feel so hard, problems seem less formidable and easier...everything seems to go with a flow. And communications seems easy.If you are criticized, you take it in stride and not be bothered by it. As for me...I take it as a compliment.On certain things...you have to be thick-skinned.

On the contrary,when you are in a bad mood, life looks unbearably serious and difficult. The truth is, life is almost never as bad as it seem when you're in a low mood.So take my word if you want: Rather than staying stuck in your world of bad moods and making everyone around you miserable...snap out of it! Convince yourself that you are seeing life realistically and learn to question your judgement.

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 11:55 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment