Friday, July 11, 2003


Mo0ds (Part 2)

Ya know...when my low mood takes charge, I remind myself that I am in a bad mood and tend to think negative. By doing this,slowly time will pass and my mood changes.It is not easy but it is an unavoidable human condition that will pass with time.Just relax and don't think too much.In fact,I think our moods can be extremly deceptive. They can and probably do trick us into believing that our life is far worse then it is. A low mood is not the time to analyze your life. To do so is emotional suicide. Think about it...your problem will still exist even when your state of mind improves. Would you rather think with a clear mind(when in gd mood) or troubled mind(when in low mood)?Quit being miserable and wasting all your good moods.
" BE grateful of good moods and graceful with low moods."

So the next time you are feeling low for whatever reason, remind yourself, "This too shall pass." It will.

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 12:07 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment