Friday, July 18, 2003


Is there such things as shrinking breast?

Now now...dun get all too excited abt this topic.2 of my friends and I were making our way to the YCK mrt when one of them said, "Eh Hera,is my breast smaller?"--not the exact words but something like that. So anyway, I said, "Ya..." followed by my incorrigible laughter!!Me and the other friend can't help it but to keep staring at her tits!!I mean...gosh...hers was like BOMB man...and suddenly its....??I thought...man..this can't be happening!!haha..I told her.."Eh..I think mine is at least getting bigger..."So anyway,the thing is...how did it get into that stage?After boarding the train,the two of us(tits and me) were contemplating on the question "How come?"Yep...frankly,isn't it rare to see or hear someone else's tits has shrunk?Puzzling isn't it?So anyway,after both of us separated at Chinatown,'tits' went to meet her friend.I guess on the way..she was still trying to find the answer to her mysterious shrunken breast!!haha
Soon,she found the answer.Let the truth be told...this was the theory given by her friend.The cause of her pathetic condition was due to too much drinking.Yep...it made her stomach bloated thus her breast to shrink.Is this for real?I have no idea...but it will always remain a mystery to me.

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 7:15 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment