Friday, July 11, 2003


Freshies

Shit...after days of anticipation,I've finally get to see the freshies!!haha...actually there WASN"T any anticipation at all.Why would I be?My guess was the freshies will be 'retarded and innocent'!!haha...Seriously....have any of you seen the freshies?The minahs and mats?YUCK YUCK YUCK!!Here I am typing my entry and a FAKE J.LO wannabe is staring at me!"What the hell is your problem bitch??"haha...Oh please...quit trying too hard to please...too hard to attract cause it ain't working!!haha...Whoa...I am mean!!!haha.So will you readers give me your comments on the freshies!?!? I bet you wanna strip your thoughts abt the freshies...I know you wanna...haha.Oh god...next to me got 1 "MUNGENT"..."fuck!I think he never bath!!!"(I'm in sch lab now waiting for my dear deng deng(nana) for lunch)Ish!!!Smelly boy!!haha...K I gotta go now...the smell giving me a headache!!"Somebody help me!!!"

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 12:25 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment