Wednesday, July 16, 2003


****

Whoa....I was reading my Eun's blog...and had a really good laugh abt her story on this pervert she encountered recently!Man...he's so twisted!!haha
Actually...I'm kinda miss those spooky yet hilarious moments!haha Well anyway...I guess he was born with a twisted brain...in fact he looks like the cartoon character "Pinky and the Brain"...he's the brain!He's head real big man...not proportionate...hm...that explains the twisted brain and twisted thoughts!!!Twisted!!Wonder if his little bro is twisted as well...haha.Okay okay...this blog is getting sick!!haha
So...I was having breakfast with my friend...he was stuffing his big filthy mouth with pancakes and was staring at me. When he realises that...I looked like a pig!He said..."Eh...you know what?You look like a pig!"Yup...that's wat the bastard said to me. Thank you very much!I guess he's pretty childish!!I'm pretty sure that some my fans out there have seen me put on little pound....sinful pounds!!haha....kinda demoralising to hear it...but I couldn't careless.In fact...I like to take this opportunity to thank my friend for saying that to me. So here it is...my new semester resoluion:I'm gonna start going to the gym...well hopefully.And start taking my pill...bowel dificulty la...the thing is...so matter how much veggie i eat..I can't seem to ...ya know. My mission : To make all those who said I was fatt feel...that they're fat themselves!!!haha...yup...Hey Gian!!!haha

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 7:12 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment