Tuesday, April 15, 2003


Woohoo!!!I've finally started studying...gosh...major achievement for me!!For once!!!haha. Let's see...today went to starbucks to study with my friend. She was suppose to study but she got distracted easily and went off talking with other people.Hm....and she kept apologising everytime she comes back and sit with me. My dear....if you're reading this...no need to apologise.I'm not angry.The exams result is in your hands not mine....hehe. I believe that if you set a goal for yourself and follow it...you be a okay!!!DETERMINATION AND CONCENTRATION is the main thing!I know.....it is very seldom you guys see me so so so hardworking but its EXAM lei....must do well!!!I know some of you will be "Yeah rite...you study so early?Dun think so..."Well,I'll PROVE YOU WRONG!!haha So to those of you who have not opened and started reading all your lectures...please do so...you dun wanna be left behind repeating the same old thing rite....this is my advise and there is no sarcasm intended."Shut the fuck up!!"I know some of you will be like...."Yeah yeah...to think these words coming out from her!"WEll,its my biz!!!This is my blog!!!haha...I can say watever I want but its the truth!!!START STUDYING!!!--Oh to all those sarcastic people out there....I dun give a fuck about your sarcasm coz its useless to me...BOOHOO to you also!!K...gtg...See ya!!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 10:15 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment