Saturday, April 12, 2003


These past two days has been hard for me.Really!Anyway,just to let some of you know ....all will be okay.Dun worry about me.Just a BIG thanks to all those who are always there for me.Thanks to Nana,May,Sam and Dust...you guys are just the greatest. Each of you has helped me alot,one way or another....and I've learnt some things from you guys.Though we may not know each other long enough....I still think time doesn't matter as long as we're there for each other in times of need.To me, true friends are gifts not easily gained but it roots from one's heart and involves memories that stay...not for a moment and not for a day....but as long as I know...you're there for me and I'm there for you.Oh....do you guys think I bother to much?About people who are out to irritate you and etc.Well, lets just say I do bother too much and think too much at times. Some does frustrate me and make me think why they're like that.Well,I just like to think.The bottom line is...I am not some idiot who want to make myself angry.Am not easily worked up and seldom anyway. I always "THINK" to find the answers.But of course not everyone or everything has answers.Some things out there are just unexplainable.My friend always tell me,"Next time dun bother about them.Just fuck care!"Well,you're rite.They not worth my anger and care.BUT,thats my nature...I care,bother about people whom I know under appreciate me for all the time and effort given.Yes...they might at times dun deserve it but I always feel that somehow,if I help them in any mean ways I can...I feel that ,"Oh,at least I tried!"So Sam,thanks for reminding me!I am aware of that myself....dun worry...I will spend some quality time for myself and not bother you...hehe.Dust....you're such a sweetheart.Anytime...even in the wee hours...you trouble yourself to meet me and talk.Such a great friend you both (incl. Sam) have been. May,Nana...I love you!!!haha oh...to the rest as well.

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 1:59 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment