Monday, April 07, 2003


Thanks to the blogger genius...(Eun),finally I can start writing!I'm working it!!Anyway,no monday blues for me...except it was horny blues instead!haha.So,today was the first time I see my dear May blow UP!!!Honest!!Man....not a good sight.Thats beside the point...you know, each human being have its own limits.. in patience and taking all those fucking crap from your friends. But it comes to a point when ENUFF is ENUFF!!"I can't take it anymore!!!!"So....we BLEW out!!That's what happening here....in this world you meet different kind of people....good or bad...they are still your friends.The best is to talk it out with those idiots who are out to irritate you and make your life miserable...taking you for granted!!Yes...I admit alot of this kind of people do exist in my life....but I dun give a fuck about them because they are not worth my anger and misery!! So to all those people out there...if you know what the hell you doing to me..."FUCK YOU!!" Stop trying to rub my backside coz it ain't working!!!haha Try Harder ya....You see, my patience has limits...so remember that each time you irritate me...your numbers of my patience are running low...SO BEWARE!!!Coz I can...**** anytime when I feel like it!!--Never take people for granted! Never!!ciao...dunno what the hell I'm trying to conclude here...when i can think properly...I'll start writing again!!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 11:14 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment