Saturday, April 12, 2003


I'm pretty sure some of you out there has friends who are big talkers.Talk big but nothing come out of it. Aren't you sick and tired about hearing them brag and brag and brag...more like drag and drag and drag for us! His/Her braging won't go anywhere...just for some repeat telecast(repeated things to say).I've got tons of people who are like that.....whether they are my colleague,friends or foes...my ear drums will have to tolerate their crappy nonsense.Depending on a situation,I dun bother too much what they are bragging about. But if some big talker come and irritate me...well,this I have to say to you:You're still just a little boy in an adult's body!Thinks you're so cute ,so coy?(NOT!!) You must talk so big to make up for the smaller things!So...the bottom line is QUIT BRAGGING COZ ITS IRRITATING TO EVERYONE!Now now...calling me a bitch cause I speak what's on my mind?So be it!!That's just me!BooHOO!!!At least I'm not living in denial!!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 11:06 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment