Tuesday, April 08, 2003


I was on my way home from work when my bus slowed down ard the Bedok Res. area...there was an accident. Unlucky me...today , I chose a seat just next to the exit.It wasn't a serious accident though...involve between a motor cyclist and a car I guess...so anyway,the KEPOH me chose to see what going on.I saw this old guy in his mid forties...sitting in the middle of the road..Blood flowing down his lips..and I think he broke his ankle or something.Now,it may not seem serious to you but gosh....the look on his face....Ee...I feel like puking!!!Such a pitiful but yet scary sight!I know there are worst accident that some of you might have seen before but what I saw today is way enough for me! I feel sick!!Anyway,lets pray that he will be alrite. Note to all my riding friends--"You guys please be careful when you ride!!PLEASE PLeASE be very very careful!!Dun wanna see anything bad happen to all my dearies!!Love you guys lots!!"So,I gotta eat my dinner now.To be continued......

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 9:58 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment