Thursday, April 17, 2003


Gosh....long day for me!!Hm....went to arab street yesterday with all my dear friends!!My 3 good friends(Dust,Sam & May) and my school dears like Addy,Jai...blah blah...Its kinda cool that two grp friends of mine can get along.Oh,we went to this Sungei Rd...near Bugis.You know....where they sell all the junk stuff...those old looking people...making some sort of a living for themselves...selling their old stuff...fan,hp chargers...you name it, they got it!!Shesha was great fun man!!Great for people who dun smoke!!Its kinda like smoking but this...its got flavor!!!Strawberry,vanilla,mint...lots of fruity flavor.But I tell you...its damn tiring to "Shisha"!!Too much sucking involved!!Oooo....I've go comments like I'm a GOOD SUCKER!!!haha...well.....we'll see who the lucky fella is...haha....gosh sick sick !!!haha--Oh...thanks to JAckie,Dust and Sam...for their time for our routine late nite ride!!!haha...we went to Geylang ....to....EAT DURIANS!!!Hm....heaty stuff I tell you.In fact,I'm feeling feverish now...haha.Oh,and I wanted to see "Gals making a "living" " there...so my friend drove ard Geylang...gosh the women there are so....no words to describe such people...but it kinda saddens me though.THINGS PEOPLE DO TO MAKE A LIVING!!Its just so wrong!!Hopefully,I pray that they will realise doing such stuff like selling "yourself" is such a sinful deed.Anyway...I'll continue more later when the sun rises coz its just so damn difficult to type quietly!!Ciao...

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 4:16 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment